Jaguar XK150 swissvax bos detailing

Jaguar XK150 Swissvax BoS Detailing
This car has been booked in for nearly 6 months now and is what I would class as a real sports car.

The had a full bareshell restoration just over a year ago now and the owners step son (another detailing hobbiest) spotted the terrible respray bodywork that the restorers had done, Simon then contacted myself as It was going to be a birthday present for his step-father and wanted it tip-top.

"My father bought the car in 1964 and gave it to me in 1976 so has been along standing friend.

I bit the bullet in 1999 and had the car restored by a firm in Sussex. I only collected the car in September of last year.

The paint work was taken back to bare metal and 2 new rear wings were fitted. she has been repainted in Italian Rosso Chiaro. I am not too happy with the paint as you can see some orange peal and some imperfections. they have used 2 pack"

It was a nice long treck up from Somerset on saturday for Graham which took just over 4.5hrs and this was how the car looked on arrival.
detail article: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?60887-Race-Valeting-Jaguar-XK150-Swissvax-BoS-Detailing